Monday, June 11, 2007

Copyright violations!

Not fair! Agreed that I am not as much of a stud, as I think I am, but I am quite a big stud. In the brief course of my life, thus far, I have come up with several, very catchy phrases/dialogues, and it is much to my ire, that I find folks copying my copyrighted dialogues. Not fair! Here are some instances:

1)A person with a wonderful taste in music, whose name I shall not take, and who happens to be a very big fan of Feedback (alas, she will see the truth soon :P), copies my trademark Feedback related catch phrases: "Kick some royal arse" and "Do give us you feedback".

2)Sumeet Khullar, steals my very own philosophy of "peacing out" (from the Uncle Skunk fundaa), and uses my favourite peace-related dialogue: "Peace maaro yaar".

3)And yesterday, someone uses my very own, extra-special "sorry" phrase : "I'm so very sorry" ...

Life is not fair, but then, what can you do? Well, you just shrug your shoulders, and get on with it. Screw the copyrights, screw Uncle Skunk and screw peace.

No comments: