Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Uncle Skunk!

Uncle Skunk came to me, last night, in my dreams. I had been a wreck till then: tired, sleep-deprived, sad, depressed, out-of-luck, gloomy, philosophical, regretful and what not! I had almost reached breaking point. But then, he came along, in my dreams, while I was sleeping a troubled sleep, and he told me, in his usual, casual, relaxed panache, "Peace out my friend! Live your life happy and without regrets. Just be grateful for what you already have , and just wait and hope for the best in the future." And with that, he vanished!

I woke up from my sleep and went to the bathroom to splash my face with water. After that, I sat down and dwelled upon what he had said. And then bingo! It became all so clear to me. Uncle Skunk had been so damned right! I wiped the slate clean, washed off the muck and FINALLY got a peaceful night's sleep, after such a long time.

Thank you Uncle Skunk! I owe you big time; I've made my peace ...

No comments: