Wednesday, April 25, 2007

White flag!

Today,
as I walked home,
and beheld the sight of the beautiful sun just peeking at me from behind
a beautiful grey cloud,
I looked up,
heaved a sigh,
and decided to get over it,
and call it quits.

She left me,
if anything,
with confusion.

Dunno man, all the signs seemed to be there?!
And so foolishly I decided to take the first step,
but like I said,
she confuses me.
Sometimes hot, sometimes mind numbing cold.

Maybe I was as good as I thought I was, but only she was far better
and beyond reach,
or I am the friggin' loser that I am now suspecting myself of being,
and she is still way beyond my league.
Whatever it is, she remains a goddess,
and I thank her making Daniel Adair my idol.

Anyways, like I said
I'll stop now,
and get over it.

Just one regret though ...
I wish I could have her
lovely
manicured
amazingly maintained
sexxxy feet all to myself (:p)
Oh man! Those feet ... I worship them.

Ah! Well, gotta get back to reality.
I'm over it now!

BACK TO THE FRIGGIN' OS ASSIGNMENT ... DOC WHERE ARE YOU????

PS:I'm listening to Mr. Big's "Nothing but Love" from their "Bump Ahead" album ...
Getting back to what I used to listen to, way back in junior school:
Mr.Big, CSNY, Jethro Tull, Fleetwood Mac, America and so much more!

1 comment:

stealing_demons said...

no man ... this one was different.
i just don't want any goddess. i badly wanted this one ... dunno why?
anyways ...