Monday, July 2, 2007

The Aviator


See her? She is Lucy ... sweet Lucy. She is a beauty! She was, and is, my one, and only, true love. The only woman I have ever given my love to. She was perfect! Still is perfect to me ... Check out this babe's curves. The way her head tapers down to her elegant and beautiful butt. See how smooth her skin is? Even now in this old age ... And don't take her age for granted; she still packs quite a punch, with her raw power. She is moody and temperamental, and, like any other woman, has her mood swings, of ups and downs. But she knows me, and no matter how mad she gets, and no matter what I do, she believes in me. All the times I've failed; gone slightly off the rail, she's there to remind me, that she believes in me. It's then I can take control of her, and ease away all the pain. And when that happens, I can't describe the feeling we get, when we soar heavenwards (provided, of course, we don't go into a stall or a tailspin!). It's ecstasy for both of us.

The girls these days are much faster, over-sized, and evil-intentioned. Well that's what most boys want, but no, not for me. I'm happy with sweet Lucy. I've always been a sucker with fast females!

Lucy and I hardly get time to spend together these days; we are two slow old souls separated, and trapped in a fast and overwhelming new world. But no matter how far apart she will be from me, she will always be my one, and only, true love. I will always cherish the memories I had with her ... just us, the sky, the clouds and the sun in our eyes ... I never have, and never will, love any other woman ... it always was, and is, Lucy ... sweet Lucy.


PS: Lucy is a Supermarine Spitfire Mk II, a legendary WWII fighter aircraft, from Britain, along with, probably, the likes of America's P-51 "Mustang", Germany's Messerschmitt Me-90, and Japan's "Zero".

1 comment:

Grease Lightning said...

what teh fuck!!
i know there is a lack of good girls here! but man.. fall in love with a plane!! too much!! but somehow i thought you will like people(girls) here.. after all they are you people .. all maddus..
:)

P.S. click my name, a blog awaits readers..